This recipe was given to me by my friends Capt. Hank and Carol Vankesteren, of Ruffinit Charters. It's one of the best dips I've ever eaten! Here are the steps to get there.
1) One 14 oz. can artichoke hearts (not marinated in oil)
2) One 4 oz. can green chiles - drained
3) One cup of mayonnaise
4) 6 oz. parmesan cheese (not the pre-grated type) ((by weight, not volume))
5) Cut up artichoke hearts, grate cheese.
6) Combine all ingredients in baking dish
7) Bake at 350 degrees fpr 30 minutes, or until edges are golden brown
8) If doubling recipe, and I usually do, bake for approximately 45 minutes
9) Serve hot with Saltines, Wheat Thins, or your favorite chip
[Site Index] [Highlights] [Capt. Butch Profile] [About the Boat] [Kayak Fishing] [Testimonials] [Booking Tips] [Weekend Policy] [Great Rates] [What to Expect] [Cheap Accomodations]
[Send Email] [What to Bring] [Directions to the Ramp]
[Snook] [Redfish] [Tarpon] [Trout] [Jack Crevelle] [Tripletail] [Customer Tales]
[Fishing Reports] [Articles] [Newsletters] [Angler of the Month] [Angler of the Year Awards]
[Manatee Zones] [Tackle Service Center] [Cool Fishing Stuff For Sale] [Hot Links to Cool Sites] [Send Email] [Back to Home]
[Shelling & Sightseeing Trips] [Dolphin/Manatee Watch Trips] [Lunch & Bar Hopping Trips]