This recipe was given to me by my friend Capt. Hank Vankesteren, of Ruffinit Charters. It's awesome! Here are the steps to get there.
1) 1/4 lb. butter
2) 4 leeks, washed and chopped
3) 5 big garlic cloves, crushed
4) 3 cups white wine (chardonney works best)
5) 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
6) 1 pint whipping cream
7) 4 large beef boullion cubes, dissolved in 1/2 cup boiling water
8) 1/4 cup lemon juice
9) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the filets and put in casserole pan. Set aside.
10) In a saucepan, melt butter and saute leeks until tender. Add garlic and chopped spinach, and let simmer for about 40 minutes. Then, add white wine and whipping cream and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. (You can add more butter, depending upon taste). Add lemon juice, stir, and then let cool 10 to 15 minutes. Then, add the dissolved beef boullion cubes, stir and pour over fish (or you can set sauce aside, and pour it over the fish in the casserole when you are ready to bake it).
11) Bake covered with foil at 400 F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
12) Serve, and enjoy!
[Site Index] [Highlights] [Capt. Butch Profile] [About the Boats] [Southwest Florida Kayak Fishing]
[Customer Fishing Testimonials] [Booking Tips] [Great Kayak Fishing Rates]
[What to Expect] [A Great Fishing Vacation Package Deal!] [Send Email] [What to Bring] [Kayak Fishing Destinations]
[Kayak Snook Fishing] [Kayak Redfishing] [Kayak Tarpon Fishing] [Kayak Trout Fishing] [Kayak Jack Crevelle Fishing]
[Florida Fishing Reports] [Fishing Reports Archives] [TV Quality Video Clips] [Articles] [Newsletters]
[Angler of the Month] [Angler of the Year Awards] [Shallow Water Anchor Remote Control!] [Sell Your Gear Here!] [Tackle Service Center]
[Shop the BarHopp'R Tackle Shop!] [Hot Links to Cool Sites] [Send Email] [Back to Home]
[Kayak Fishing Sanibel Island] [Kayak Fishing Captiva Island] [Kayak Fishing Pine Island] [Kayak Fishing Sarasota]
[Shelling & Sightseeing Trips] [Dolphin/Manatee Watch Trips]