After Thursday, I thought I was going to need my kidneys attached again. It was really rough. You and the Talon did all that could be done to make the ride better, it was just plain rough.
Brian and I had a great time. I think the difficulty with the bait was a function of the full moon and the rain that morning. That cut our tide short and therefore the bite. So to catch as many fish as we did and miss at least that many more, it was a spectacular day in my book. I really enjoyed fishing and talking with you. You worked hard for us to make a difficult day work out. Brian was really looking forward to getting the photos that you took so he could print them out. I took the one of him with his big redfish and made it the background on my computer at work. That may not be the best thing for me though because I keep wanting to come back down right away. Thanks for a really great time! I will be back again.
Now for some questions.
1. What is the name of the chum you use for attracting bait and where do you get it?
2. How do you get your tackle at half price? Is it a form of sponsorship?
3. Do you carry insurance? If so what type? Where do you get it from?
4. Can I get copies of the background photo that you used in the report?
5. Can you send me copies of the videos that you took?
6. How do you get the background on your report to stay still and still be able to scroll the text?
7. After initial setup of your website, how much dependence do you have on the website developer?
Well, that's all for now. I am sure that I will have more questions as I keep going over my fond memories of that trip.